Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back to School

Well I'm back in the dorm. Glad my blog is back up and running (not sure what the problem was). Summer sure was a bitch, all that work (and heat). I hope this new school year will be as rockin' as the last one. So besides working, what did I do this summer? Well I read my @$$ off!

Here is the list of books I read this summer:

1. The Autobiography of Johnny Cash
2. Oliver Twist
3. The Giver
4. The Iliad
5. Crime and Punishment
6. One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest
7. Sex, Drugs, and Coco-Puffs
8. The Outsiders
9. The Best Short Stories of Fydor Dostoevsky
10. The Catcher in the Rye
11. From A Buick 8
12. The Switch
13. Survivor
14. The Odyssey
15. Of Mice and Men

Currently I'm 2/3 the way through Mario Puzo's THE FAMILY. Not sure if I'm going to be able to finish it, since Monday is the first day of class...and I'm taking 2 lit. classes (one of my texts books is THE GRAPES OF WRATH). Gulp.

No comments: