Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What's been up with Me?

Well it's been just a little while since I've posted anything on here. I'd like to say it's because I've been having sooo much fun...but honestly, I've been really, really busy. Next week I have my Midterms...I've been writing a couple of papers. I've been reading so much my eyes are bleeding (I need to finish "The Tempest" before this weeked). I had a Spanish test earlier this week. Also, me and my girlfriend are addicted to this game I borrowed from a dude down the hall called "Shadow of Colossus" (too cool for words, you ride around killing huge monsters).

So what's up with my novel? I worked on it Saturday night/Sunday morning last week. I wrote about three pages and realized I needed to do a revision before I went any further. So, I started rewriting the first 30 pages (I'm on page 12). Everything is coming out much better the second time around! This weekend is going to be CRAZY!!!!

My sister is coming in from Kansas City...so between that and my Midterm on Monday (study, study, study) I probably won't get around to working on it anytime soon. That said, I'm still really excited about it, and I can't wait to get back to working on it (still, 30 pages in about a week is good for someone going to school full time). That's all for now...

No comments: