Sunday, June 29, 2008

Two is company...

Well this has been a weird day. Got up and went over to see Jimu and his gal pal. We had fun playing Mario Kart Wii. Man, do I LOVE that Wii-wheel:



But our fun was cut short, however, because Leah's eldest sister Brenda came into town. Brenda lives in New Mexico and drove all the way out here to STL-land...with her two dogs...to come and stay with us.

With me and Leah. In our apartment. With her two dogs.

Apparently she's having some marriage problems, and I'm the one who must suffer. I don't dislike Brenda, but like her father (who is now my boss) she like to argue. A lot. We've gone around a few times. Anyway, Leah reads this blog...so I'm not at liberty to say much--just that I'm not looking forward to the next few days.

I suspect I'll be getting a few good stories out of this week (as well as stained carpets, and a week-long migraine).

1 comment:

Jason said...

Wow. That is so horrible *not*

I'm a douche-bag, yes...but some people need to get some thicker skin. I mean seriously...that post is so censored it's not even funny (i.e. it represents a shadow of how I was feeling at the time I wrote it).

Whatever.

Anyway, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (the dogs actually didn't make too big a mess, and didn't bark their heads off). Still, my apartment is too small for three grown adults and three dogs.

I'm not sorry about that, because I didn't build this place (and I can't afford anything bigger)