Monday, July 14, 2008

Back

Well it's Monday out here in STL-land (like I'm sure it's Monday where you are, too). Boy, what a weird couple of days I've had. Yesterday I woke up in Florida...now I'm here...man, Missouri is humid. Seriously.

I have to get going (gotta a week to start, don't 'cha know?) but I wanted to post my pictures before I left...except that I have too many (as usual). I'll have to add it to the list of stuff to do tonight.

Anyway, the "Reunion" was alright. The beach, well...it was better:

2 comments:

Jimu said...

caption: "Jason, desperate to get away from the reunion attempted to hitchhike on the backs of fish... this is the last picture before he left for the arctic circle on the back of a humpback whale"

Jason said...

I don't know why, but I MUST take a picture like this whenever I go to a beach (I have a similar pic from Hawaii I must dig up sometime).

On another topic: I didn't see any whales...BUT while we where driving away, I saw dolphins playing in the water.