Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last Day

Today is my last day of class and next week are finals. I can't believe how fast my first year at a University went. Seems like yesterday I was scouting the place out, getting sick and having my sister and mom drive me to the school. Hawaii. My quitting my old job back in KC. Time is a funny thing, it just keeps on passing me by.

I guess I did a lot these past 9 months. Acutally, I really did do a lot. I got to do some traveling. I made some new friends. I wrote for the school paper. I was on TV because I won an essay contest (okay, 3rd place). I met my girlfriend.

Being here is nothing like I thought it was going to be, it's better for the most part. I remember being really nervous about coming out here. I thought it might have been a mistake, but now I see I did the right thing. I like it here. I'm happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»