Thursday, May 04, 2006

A stupid gripe...about girls in big white sunglasses...

This is really lame, but I have to get this off my chest. I really hate, and I'm using the word HATE...girls in big, white sunglasses. I don't know where this fashion came from. Maybe I should be pissed off at Britney, whoever got chicks doing this should be shot. For one thing, they're usually so big they look like a Halloween prop. They make a girl's head look shrunken and sickly. The white color against a tanned forehead makes me want to puke (for some reason). And they are really, really pretencious looking overall.

I guess I'm just getting to be a grouchy old man. I feel really dumb for even committing these thoughts to my blog's electronic paper. But now that it's getting nicer out, all I see are these stick thin, super tanned, bitchy looking girls walking around with these huge things on there faces and they look stupid. So, I guess that's all I have to say about that. Sue me.

No comments: