Friday, May 26, 2006

Working for a living

So tomorrow will be my last day of my first day back in the old rat race. I'm tired (I worked 48 hours this week). I rode a Segway, a golf cart, co-wrote a police report, and chatted it up with a bunch of weirdos. Fun, fun, fun. I thought I was getting paid, but I have to wait until the first week of June. Which means I'm going to be running around with only $2.98 for a little while longer.

Ah, poverty...it sucks.


I went cothes shopping tonight, and picked up a rad (yes...I write words I would never use in real life) pink shirt for $7.11 at KOHLS, which is a cheap/great place to shop. Sure, the clothes are all no-name, cheap stuff. I'm almost embarassed to say that I shop their. Case in point, a chick in my Spanish class last semester came up to me after class and asked where I got my belt at...I told her and she was "Oh..." and just walked away. Guess I'm not cool enough to be in her Tommy Middle Finger-fuck you club, or whatever.

RANDOM complaint: I hate people who call WAL-MART--"WAL-MARK"


Jacob and Michael have purple mohawks! This is the world we are living in today, get used to it people.

Overall, I'm doing okay. My girlfriend is about to leave for a while (back to St. Louis). I'm going to be all alone out here...just working my butt off. Kinda crappy, but there are worse ways to spend your time/life. Right?

2 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

jobvent.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»