Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Early

Well it's not even 6:00AM yet...and I'm up. I had to take Leah to the airport this morning (Alaska). I'm one of those people who, once they're up...I'm up. I don't have class for another three and a half hours (yippie) so, no idea what I'm going to do until then.

I'm too tired to do anything, but too awake to sleep.

I feel bad I didn't gush over her when I dropped her off, but:

1. I'm terrible at goodbyes

and

2. I was damn tired, having stayed up till 11:30 reading (thank you very much UNCLE TOM'S CABIN).

I still can't believe I woke up at 4:30. That blows me away. I haven't been up at this time in two months...it feels terrible.

Oh, I let her take the camera...we'll see how that works out (hee-hee).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey if you want to hang out this weekend, just head on by. the girls are all gone till Sunday.