Monday, April 27, 2009

Mistake: "I'm Lovin' It" Not so much...


Yesterday I made a (delicious) mistake and let Leah talk me into going to McDonald's yesterday for lunch. I decided to not even try and do the vegetarian thing...and I ate not ONE but TWO kinds of meat--I had a Big Mac (my first ever) and one of Leah's McNuggets.

Man, the McNugget was just as good as I remember from my childhood. The Big Mac...was overrated. It's a $3.09 double cheeseburger with a third piece of bread thrown in. Lame.

This visit to McDonald's was kinda historic, because I hadn't eaten at McDee's in nearly 10 years. I just don't like the food there. It was also the first time I'd eaten red meat in three months. My stomach is killing me from eating this horrible, horrible food.

Anyway, McDonald's sucks. I'll probably go back in 2029.

3 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

What ever, we saw an old fashion McDonalds and we were talking about that when you said something, and then kept bringing up eating there... this was not my idea.

Jason said...

Yes it was!

Leah=McDonald's eating baby.

Jason=not that

Jimu said...

it wasn't McDonalds fault your tummy is hurting.

you changed what you usually eat. when ever you do that, you will have tummy trouble.

if all you eat is meat and bread, and you eat a tomato, you'd be in the same kind of issue.