Monday, October 09, 2006

Anxiety

So I'm anxious right now. I have a pretty big-deal test (for me) tomorrow, which, if history repeats itself...I'm going to fail. Worse, I'm having people problems. There are just some people I'm having trouble dealing with right now. Leah thinks I can only take so much of some people, which is true I guess...it still makes me feel like a bad person. It's not that I wish the world was devoid of human beings, but I do wish sometimes that they'd take a step back and leave me alone.

I want to write, but it's not going to happen until later this week. I should go to the gym, but again, not tonight. Which leaves me here, worried about my test. I'm studying in pieces, rather than trying to cram it all in. But I'm worried. Yikes. What am I going to do?

1 comment:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Breath and do your best thats all you can do and rememeber you have a plan, you can always take the placement test. I Love you see you at the Gym tommorow?