Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back Home

Well we're finally back home. We "moved" back in tonight at like 10:30. It's been a crazy couple of days...I've been (literally) living out of a duffel bag. Basically all weekend/week I've been dealing with this bullshit, allowing for absolutely nothing else. Today I had a "sit-in" (as my sister Amber put it) in the administration office of the complex...since those cowards refuse to speak to us, face-to-face. It worked (kinda), I got us a meeting on Friday. The gas pipes have all been replaced, but today they had to come in and clean the carpets (because the guys fixing the problem made a mess).

For the record: Moved out Sunday morning--moved back in on Wednesday night.


Can't wait to wear clean clothes/wake up in my own bed tomorrow.

P.S. CLOVERFIELD came out on DVD this week...have you seen it yet? It's fuckin' sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband can't wait to see Cloverfield, but it's got that kind of filming technique that's been making me sick to my stomach since the Blair Witch Trial.

Jason said...

If he rents in Terri, you have to watch it. I've talked about it too much. Just sit back, shut your brain off...and enjoy the Giant-Monsterness.