Thursday, April 03, 2008

Summer Concert Season...BEGINS!

Well you know it's almost summertime when the Limemonkey starts buying his concert tickets. The last show I went to was...ZZ Top? Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyway, it's been too long. I miss the crowds, the chaos, and the noise.

First up: July 20--The Foo Fighters with Supergrass (love both of those bands).

I'm also thinking about attending the Old 97's show coming up down here in The Loop. I've seen them before, but damn are they a good band to see live. I'm also seriously considering going to another "Dinosaurs of Rock" show later on at the end of summer. Here is the line-up: Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick. Holy shit, I just crapped my pants. Yeah, Journey doesn't have Steve Perry in it any more...but Heart? And CHEAP TRICK??? Oh yeah, I am SO f-ing there.

Now all I have to do is convince Leah...

No comments: