Thursday, May 01, 2008

Suggestions? I'm Taking Them!

Here's where I stand:

I have a job, but it sucks. Now that it's May, I'm going to lose a bunch of hours (Summer hours + Graduations (I don't work the ceremonies)=I'll have loads of free time). I have been applying to a steady trickle of jobs. Some good, most bad. A few have been part-time/crappy jobs that High School kids might try to get (the theory being, if you can't get one good job...then get two or three!). So far--nothing.

Now, last week was bad because I was so busy dealing with our gas leak. So not much was done in the way of applications.

I've just finished filling out a few applications, but I don't have very high hopes. I'm thought about the "staffing" company route, but I'd like to hold that off as a last resort (because when that fails I am going to freak out). Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

I'm pretty close to faking my own death and fleeing the country.

No comments: