Tuesday, September 19, 2006

364 (The Science of Sleep)

Tonight was a very good night. Me and Leah ran down to the loop and had a quick dinner at Jimmy John's...then we went and saw a free movie! THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP was very good/weird/funny/strange/exotic movie. Truly it was a cartoon-romance come to life.

Tomorrow is me and Leah's one year anniversary! One year ago tomorrow, I woke up to a power outage. I decided to call this funny girl I had just started hanging out with...and we spent the whole day together. We had breakfast, went to the Science Center, we went to Forest Park (I was scared of the butterflys), we watched part of TEAM AMERICA and all of THE INCREDIBLES at her house, she made me pizza that was way too hot (I burned my lips), we rode the Metrolink to the Savis Center where we were going to get jobs...but I used psychology to trick Leah into wanting to leave and so we went back to my place and made out.

It was a good day. Tomorrow should be another power outage. Except I don't think we'd spend it the same way. Sadly, I think sometimes that I've let things get boring. I feel bad that we tend to do a lot of the same stuff. I can't help it. Me and my dad were talking about this the other day. I am SUCH a creature of habit! And I think I'm bringing the whole damn world down with me! Isn't that sad?! Well I vow to take this matter up as my personal mission in life! I shan't be boring anymore!

Seriously though, THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP is really good...if you get a chance (and don't mind subtitles) go and see it! Funny, funny stuff.

1 comment:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Just So you know, I find that the same old things we do are the fondest memories I have. All weekend marathones, going to the loop, studying in a nest or the liabrary, playing video games, walking a mall are all things I love because Im doing them with you.

So Ill keep trying to suprise and spice up your life if you keep trying to keep my sometimes crazy life sane.

I Love you