Friday, September 22, 2006

Feelin' Good

Well, despite the rather rough week I've had (don't ask)...I must say that I'm feeling good. Yesterday I proposed to my girlfriend and she accepted. So now, I am engaged! I never thought I'd see the day. I love her and I really think that it's going to work out. This news shocked a few people (actually just one of my cousins). He actually emailed me "I never thought I'd see the day!" Well, that makes two of us. I must say that I'm very happy to have solved that great equation (love).

In other news, I just finished a short story (really short, only 6 pages) called "The Dodo Egg." This story is what I refrenced earlier in my rambling posts about having an idea for a new novel. I called it...not going to be a novel, but at least I was able to make something out of it. This story (though small) is important because it's the first piece of writing I've completed in over a year! Hooray! Thanks Mike and Leah for making me shut up and write!

Now I'm going to bed!

(Eventually)

No comments: