Sunday, September 24, 2006

"This is only a problem..."

So I'm still in academic free fall. I can never seem to have it all...something has to be totally fucked up for me. My personal life is finally on track (I got engaged this week to my soulmate Leah), I have friends, I'm okay on the money situation, I'm writing again...but I'm not doing very well in school. Grrr...

I guess that's how life goes. There's always something with me and I'm sad because I'm begining to get used to it. In fact, if everything was going 100% the way it should I'd probably freak out.

I'm worried about my friend Mike. He wasn't in class on Thursday and I can't get a hold of him. He left me a voicemail message asking for a favor...hope he's doing alright. Probably just working his @$$ off. I'd really like to talk to him because I have him to thank for getting me writing again. I'm not totally happy with the result (ah...I see a theme) but I AM HAPPY to have produced something.

I wrote one of my old High School teachers last night. Basically she was really an inspiration and I never told her. I've been thinking about her off and on for the past few years, and I decided to finally let her know how important she was in my development as a human being. People need to hear that stuff, every now and then. In general things could be better, but things could be worse. I guess it's getting better, getting better all the time...

Also, I tried soy milk this week and I like it better than real milk. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments: