Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back on Track?

Had a good talk with Dad today. Talked about Wendy's being closed out here in St. Louis, writing, and how I need to start living. You know, the usual stuff. I got off the phone and promptly went to the library with a pad of paper and two blue ink pens and started writing. 75% of which isn't all that bad! Not that it really matters, though, it's just good to be writing again.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! TGIF!! Yeah, I know it's really only Thursday, but for a lazy college student like me that's Friday kids. I'm supposed to go and talk to Leah's Dad tomorrow about getting married. I'm "asking for her hand in marriage." Can't wait for that...I'm sure that will be a nice, tense conversation.

I shaved for the occasion, but not that much. I kept the stash and the fuzz on my chin (come on, once I get out of school I'll have to shave full time...and go to bed early and all that stuff that comes with being grown up). Even though I know I should be scared, I'm not, because no matter what happens it'll be great fodder for the 'old memoirs one day!

Cheers!

No comments: