Monday, November 06, 2006

Behold! The (possible) monsters of SPIDERMAN 3!!!

Okay, so I took a break from studying to have me some cereal. While I was doing that, I decided to surf the net a bit. One of my favorite geek/fan sites is Ain't It Cool News.com which gives a TON of scoops out on media of all types (except music...they recently just branched out into video games...but they're coverage really sucks on VG's). ANYWAY, there is much sepeculation online about what the villians of SPIDERMAN 3 will look like. So far we've only seen Spidey in the teaser trailers. All of that may change this week (or is it next?) because there is supposed to be a new, extended trailer coming out (I think it's going to be attatched to the new Bond flick).

ANYWAY...Ain't It Cool News may have hit upon a major scoop concerning SPIDERMAN 3. Now, this is all rumor...it may just be fan art...but the images below are supposed to be a leak from Activision (a company that makes video games) that reveals the designs of the Spiderman villians. These clearly CG images are supposed to be renders for the movie-tie game. If these are real...then this is basically what the villians of the movie will look like.


First we have Venom:



Then we have Sandman:




And lastly, we have Harry Osborne as the second Green Goblin:


The reason I decided to save and post these pics here, rather than just post a link to the article is...if these are real...they will be yanked within the HOUR. I've seen this happen before and it makes me sad. I've tried to show several people something cool/leaked and gone up to the site and seen it's been pulled (the rule of thumb is, if it's yanked off the site...it's REAL!!!). So only time will tell if these are real or just a hoax.

No comments: