Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunday Nite

Last nite was crazy...with a "c" and not a "k" (which is crazier). It started out innocently enough, me and Leah were watching a new episode of Family Guy. Her phone rang, I dumped her purse and handed her the phone. It was Jaimie. He came over. We went out for pizza. I listened to my '80s mix CD. We watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force and some other bits of Adult Swim. We also watched some funny ass shit on YOUTUBE. (The whole Kingdom Hearts/Resident Evil 4 thing is still cracking me up). And, of course, we stayed up too late and I got out my camera. Why do I do this? Because I like playing with my little toys...and because someday you will all thank me for documenting this shit.

Sometime around 1:00AM I got the bright idea to watch somed Cowboy Bebop. I forgot how much that show rules! I've decided that this week, after my homework is done...instead of staring blankly at re-runs I don't like (and didn't like when they weren't re-runs) that I'm going to sit down and watch Bebop until I've re-watched the entire series. THEN I'm going to watch that bootleg Samauri Shamploo boxset that Leah bought me for my b-day. So yeah, I have a busy week ahead people!





No comments: