Saturday, November 25, 2006

Out for pizza

Today we went over out and went to Minskey's near Waldo. We had fun. My Great-Uncle David was there...I'm worried about him because he's very sick. I guess he's having some kind of test where they induce a heart attack on Monday. We're all worried. When we were driving back home I was kinda in a bad mood. I want to go home and get the drive over with. That and my folks are driving me insane. Tonight after dinner we're going home. We'll probably be home late tonight (11:00pm?). Anyway...tomorrow is going to be an absolutely do nothing sort of day. I want to read a book, maybe visit the park. We have to take Rusty to his little class. Fun, fun, fun.

I left school on a positive note (fuckin' A on my Grammar test!). I hope that when I return things continue to be so positive for me. I hate these last few weeks in the semester...everything is so rushed. Everyone is so busy...no time to just sit back and hang out. If you have a boring/crappy weekend you can't just say "oh well...next weekend will be better," because there won't be another weekend to be better. I hate that I have to leave and come home. Everytime I leave KC, the more determined I become to never return.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our little day out.







No comments: