Monday, November 13, 2006

*Postponed*

So me and Leah's concert was postponed until March 17. This is acutally good news because me and Leah are old foggies...we stayed up too late last night and weren't really feeling like going. Plus I have a bunch of homework to do, so this is acutally a good thing. This is the third time this has happened to me. The first was back in 2004, when me and my sister, Amber, went and saw Guided By Voices in Colombia. The first show was postponed for three months. We went and the show rocked (the story is famous...maybe I'll write about it sometime). The second time this happened was back in 2005. Me and my Mom went and saw Elvis Costello in Kansas City...drove all the way downtown...and oops! Show is postponed, Elvis has a sore thorat. We ended up seeing him the day before I left for Hawaii. Good times, the show was great. That was the last concert me and Mom went to.

Here is a list of everyone I've seen in concert:

Paul McCartney
REM
Tom Petty
Tina Turner
Cindy Lauper
Lucinda Williams
Sonic Youth
Garbage
U2
Guided By Voices (X2)
The Apples In Stereo
Apollo Sunshine
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
Explosions in the Sky
Franz Ferdinand
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Hard-Fi
The Bravery
The Dead '60s
Ben Harper
Jack Johnson
Eric Clapton
Doyle Bramhall II and Smokestack
John Mayall
Eric Bibb
B.B. King
John Hiatt (X2)
The Strokes
Old 97's
John Eddie
The Rolling Stones
Elvis Costello
Rooney
The High Water Marks
The Redwalls
The Raveonettes


The next show I'm supposed to see is JET at the Pagent next month. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that this show actually takes place.

1 comment:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Stephen Lynch and those things you went to for the Current