Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dog Parade



Today me and Leah went to this big dog parade down at Soulard Market. It was crazy, there were a crap load of dogs. Since it was a dog parade/Mardi Gras thing...let's just say that the FREAKS were out. I actually had a pretty okay time (Rusty was very well behaved I thought). The only bad thing that happened was that I was stung on the neck by a rogue bee!!! In Febuary no less!!! Here are some pictures of the event:

The fuzz (both for people and pooches) were out in force...


There were lots of really cool costumes, ranging from comincal to cruel...



This guy had a really cool bike that was made up to look like a camel (not sure if he ever road it but he did have a helmet on):



What St. Louis event doesn't have Beatle Bob? I snagged this picture as we were walking by a bar...I looked up and was surprised to see him rocking out, doing his thing...





Yes, the Bacon hat was free...and yes, that is a Jew you see wearing it (too funny, I think...there is so much wrong with this picture).


A random old bike that I saw...(lots of bikes)...




It was weird being in a parade, I had never walked in one before (watched yes, walked no):





This creepy ass thing made all of us (me and Rusty) nervous...







I thought this was a fake dog, but it was just a really elaborate costume:

No comments: