Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Blast

Well I just finished a marathon writing session. I started writing this story "Last Blast" yesterday at around 2:30 and I finished it around 7:00. THEN (because I've decided to hand write all my stuff first like I used to) I had to type it up...31 pages hand written became 22 pages typed. Anyway, it took FOREVER. I think it's a good way of working though. For one thing, I tend to use smaller words when I write it out by hand (as opposed to using big, flowery words I can't spell). Also, when I type it up I tend to edit (major and minor edits) which makes my typed draft my second, rather than my first. So that cuts down on some of the editing...

Anyway, I'm tired...I wonder what won best picture? I get so wrapped up in my stuff that I lose track of time and current events....ugh...

No comments: