Sunday, February 04, 2007

This Weekend...

Well this weekend is over. And as I predicted, I only did 1/2 of the things I said I'd do (ah...I love me...I'm so easy to predict). I finished THE GREAT GATSBY (which is still my all time favorite book) and got about 100 or so pages into VINELAND (which is awesomely weird). I didn't work on my writing or watch the Super Bowl (screw that). I didn't go to the gym (though my knee feels better) or help Jaimie and Leah cut down trees. I DID beat the water temple in Zelda (I'm now futher in it than when I played it as a kid about 9 years ago). I DID watch a marathon of THE CLOSER on TNT (which, I'm sad to admit, is better than LAW AND ORDER). I wish the weekend was four days instead of three...tee-hee. I'm such a lazy...well...nevermind.

Here's to bein' lazy.

No comments: