Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The hole I've been in...

I just crawled out of an electronic hole (and then promptly jumped into this one). See, I got an XBOX 360 for X-mas...yeah...so that's about all I've been doing. Of the three games I have, the one that was free (Call of Duty 2) is the one I like the best. It's a terrific WWII shooter. Who knew killing Nazis could be so much fun? Anyway, I got a mountain of books I need to be reading (which reminds me...I need to find a way to get back to writing).

Yesterday was fun. Leah and my sister went shopping near Independence Center and ended up getting into a road rage situation. I guess these people were blocking the intersection, Leah honked...so they flipped my girls off and threw two cans (one was full) of Red Bull at MY CAR (which I was letting Leah borrow). So now I have two nasty chips in the hood of my car. Leah called my insurance agent and I guess if the damages exceed $500, they'll go after these chumps (Leah got their plate numbers and filed a police report).

So that's what's up with me. Just bumming around out here in KC. My friend Jaimie might be coming out to visit sometimes next year. Leah is working on her scrap book. My sister named her new dog "Rocky" by the way. That's better than "Sgt. Brown" which was her first choice.

No comments: