Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ouch Part II

Yeah, so I've been sitting here packing and cleaning my dorm up. I was leafing through my Grammar tests and it looks like I sucked it up on about 1/2 of the test. And about 34% (or so) of my daily quizzes (which are a big part of you grade). SO depending on how I did on the final...and how her math is...there is a slight (read nearly non-existent) chance I could squeak by.

But I'm not holding my breath. I have, however, made peace with my suckitude. Pretty much everyone I know has taken this class 2 or more times. Not that this makes it okay...but more palatable that I have not done so well. But then again, I go through this every semester. I always expect shitty grades and then someone I end up on the Dean's List. I am a terrible judge of myself. I guess I'm just way to hard on myself.

Sucking in eternal suckitude. Suckkity, suck, suck...

No comments: