Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Jason Update--Winter Break fever! Ow-ow!!


Well it's a little after 11:00pm and I just finished up a little writing. I woke up today, had a little breakfast...played with my sister's Rubik cube (no that's not a euphemism for anything) and then packed up my computer and went to the library. I got to work right away on my novella. I am happy to report that I just completed the first segment. Outstanding! Who knew that if you treat writing like a job (i.e. set goals for your self, made yourself get up and write at a specific time) that you'd actually...well...write! I'm not 100% certain that I can keep this up (tomorrow I have to wake up and take Amber to the auto repair shop...then my baby sister is having a 1/2 day so I get to babysit her and two of her friends for four hours). Then Leah's coming out. I miss her, but I know that when she comes out I'm going to be...distracted. We'll see. I still have a month to get the first draft out. I currently have high hopes.

P.S. I got my grades today. Looks like I'm going to be taking that Grammar test so I won't have to take that class again. I think it's fucked up that my grades are almost as crappy as Amber and Leah's (just joking! I'm happy Leah got good grades this semester). I turned an F in Spanish II into a C (the Advising people begged me to drop out of that one...but I was like "fuck you..."). I can't wait to B.S. my way through Spanish III.

P.P.S. Hey DUMSL...I keep passing your stupid language classes...but guess what?!?! I can't even speak English(see Grammar class)!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!

No comments: