Sunday, April 16, 2006

...Back in the Saddle Again...


So it's Easter morning (really freakin' early) and I can't sleep. I feel weird being at home, I can't say I like it. I know that in about a month I'm going to be back at my old job, plugging away. And it makes me sad. I wish I was staying out in St. Louis, going to school. But the lazy days of the rest of the year must give way to the dog days of summer. Or something like that.

It's supposed to rain like cats and dogs tomorrow in St. Louis...right around the time I plan on getting back into town. G-R-E-A-T. I'm going to have a nice, quiet Easter dinner...then jump into my newly cleaned car (see? I did do something this weekend) and make a bee line for home. Or, at least, my home for the next four weeks.

The pressure is on boy! What are you going to do? Fucking choke most likely. Then I get to go to Nashville (second time in six months yay!) and after that it's going to be KC for the summer. I can't say that I'm too upset, I'm thinking about requesting one of the harder, more physically intense positions to get into shape (since I'm too cheap to buy a gym memebership). Can you imagine me on a Segway? It could happen (though I doubt it, they know me pretty well down there...I tend to drive things a little to...hard).

I really should cool it.

No comments: