Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lights Out


Well the power is back on here...it's been out for the last hour or so. Yesterday the lights flickered on and off. It really screwed up my GOD OF WAR game. It's been really windy today, I heard that a tree fell down on the next street over and took out our lights here in the dorm. I'm glad the lights are back on, because I was really freakin' out.

Since we can't have candles or matches here...when the lights go out I pretty much have nothing to do. I finally got a hold of Leah and I guess the lights are out at her place, too. Not sure what's up with that. Every since I moved out here to St. Louis I've noticed they lose there lights out here a lot. I think it has something to do with all the trees. Back home our trees are much smaller (what with all the new houses going up). I guess in a few years we'll have this same problem back home.

I managed to get all my stuff done today that I needed to get done...so I guess if the lights go back out again...I'll just have to deal with it (i.e. go to bed early).

No comments: