Saturday, April 22, 2006

Life is a Solitaire Game

I've been playing Solitaire for a while now, and I guess I like it enough. The only thing I don't like about it, though, is that for the most part...it's a game you rarely can win. I think that says a lot about people, whether or not they play Solitaire or not. Why do we play games where the odds are so horribly stacked against us? What's the point in subjecting ourselves to something like that? It's a just another heartache, that's all it is.

Nine times out of ten I end up losing. Usually I know I've lost within the first few moves (or lack of moves). So why play it? Because it's there I guess. It's one of those standard programs, designed to divert us. PC's and MAC's all come with it, I think it's pretty much a Federal Law to include it...

People pretty much are masochists. I know I am.

No comments: