Friday, April 14, 2006

"Right, wrong, what to do someday It will come to you..."

I've got nothing to say.

Don't be a coconut, this page started out as a writing exercise. A way to prompt myself into writing everyday (like my Uncle Stevie suggested in his book "On Writing"). It's a place where I rant and write. I've been trying to keep emotion out of it, even though I have strong feelings on the subject. Don't (anyone) make this personal. If it bothers you, don't read it.

How many times have you thought something you don't mean? Well just consider this blog an extension of my thought process. Why? Because that's what it is. Just another mental appendage, a set of extra muscles to flex. You know what? It's not even that complicated, it's not extra muscle, it's a dumbell. I pick it up to build strength. Think about it like that, so you can sleep easier. Someone should be sleeping easier after all.

If you're reading this, and you think I'm addressing you...then I probably am. Don't take this all so seriously. I'm fine. This is fine, it's healthy. You should try it sometime, you might even like it. You can get a blog (they're free) and you can even make it private. I don't make it private because I'm an exhobitionist. Like a desert house with no fucking blinds. Come one, come all take a peek inside my head. If it causes problems I guess I could go and pick up some cortinas (curtains).

Me llamo Jason. Me gusta escribir y escuchar musica.

No comments: