Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Burnout.





I am getting so burned out. School in general is really dragging me down. Between not being able to graduate sooner, to one of my English teachers getting pissy with me...to Spanish (do I need to say anything more?). What a mess. I thought this was going to be a 4.0 semester, but I'm sorry to say I'm looking at 2 A's and 2 B's. Crap. What a disappointment. My major is also starting to bother me. I hate how my classes consist of reading a text, listening to someone tell me what they think it's about, and then write a paper/take a test telling them what THEIR opinion is...all the while trying to pass it off as my own. What a bunch of fucking phonies. Holden Calufield was right. God damn, is this place full of phonies. Lying 1001, that's what I'm learning right now.

Ugh, it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be. I'm really lucky, just to get a chance to be here, but...blah, blah, blah-blah, blah. All of the passion, love, and joy is sucked out literature by these people. All the creativity, imagination, and free thought is vacuumed out. Anyway, if you see me and I look like crap, it's because I'm a big ball of stress. Only two weeks left. One week of classes.

No comments: