Monday, September 10, 2007

Is this "Perfect Day" thing real???

So the radio ruined my day. I was on my way to the gym when I heard something really disturbing on the Glenn Beck radio program. I know, I know...why the hell was I listening to that garbage? Anyway, he's claiming to have proof/knowledge of a large-scale coordinated attack on this country (so called "The Perfect Day"). As I listened I became pretty sick. Attacks on "soft" targets are nothing knew (see 9-11)...but elementary schools?

I really didn't know what to make of it. On one hand, I think something like this could be a possibility...then again, why is Glenn Beck the only person talking about it? I guess all this week on CNN Headline News his show is devoted to "exposing" this. I don't have cable, so I have no way of evaluating any of this...but if anyone out there hears anymore about this let me know.

I can't believe that the day before 9-11 CNN would stoop to such theatrics just to get higher ratings.

No comments: