Friday, September 21, 2007

Ugh...back writing

So as you know, I'm writing again.

Ugh...I thought I was going to be done...but for some reason I just couldn't stay away. I hatched this idea to start a story and then finish it like 7 different ways (seemed like a good idea). But, the as we all know these things have a mind of their own and I'm on page 20 of something I didn't see coming. I have so many unfinished stuff that I'm going to finish this thing (even though I have a bunch of other stuff to do as well). I should go back and finish "The Gossamer Trunk." I should go revise "Sea Change" (which could be my first novel if I actually worked at it). I have a million ideas, but they're all half-baked.

But I am writing again, and I guess that's the important thing.

2 comments:

Eternal Sunshine of Katie's Mind said...

Good for you! It's difficult to find the time and energy to give your writing 100% effort, so I'm happy for you! When you publish your first novel, you better send me a copy!

Jason said...

Thanks! I have a list of people who'd like a copy, I'll add you to the list. Now all i have to do is write it and get it published...