Monday, January 22, 2007

Back Home

Well I just got back home to St. Louis. Saturday night at 11:30 I decided to drive home (during a wicked snow storm). I did this for two reasons: one I was starting to feel sick (didn't want to wake up the next day and feel to sick to drive out) and, two becuase I was afraid I'd get snowed in. So, I spent five hours slowly making my way to KC at a rate of 30 mph. It was really hard work staying both awake and on the road (it was really slick). Anyway, I got home and Sunday night was the visitation for my great-grandmother. Today was the funeral, which was short and sad. After a long lunch/dinner I left for St. Louis. The ride home sucked. I'm still sick. I missed three classes. I have a mountain of homework. I have to get up tomorrow for an early morning class. Ugh.

I'm worried about my great-uncle David. He's very sick and I'm afraid I saw him for the last time today. I really hope I'm wrong about that.

In other news, I heard a NEW Beatles CD today...I'll write about that later this week (sure as hell won't be tomorrow...I'm BUSY tomorrow). Try to soldier on without me.

No comments: