Saturday, January 06, 2007

I Forgot

You know what? Yesterday sucked so much that I forgot about my video blog...how about that? I got stuck taking care of my baby sister (she stayed home from school because she is sick). I read about half of JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH to her. Then everyone came home from work and decided to watch 8 hours of America's Next Top Model. Well I wasn't having any of that...so I went to the bookstore and bought a CD and two books (one for me and one "for" Lindsey). I ended up coming home and reading the book I bought for Lindsey alone in my room (stupid VH1 and their stupid Marathons). I had no idea there was a sequel to CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. But there is, CHARLIE AND THE GREAT GLASS ELEVATOR. It wasn't as good as the first, but what is? I read it in about an hour and a half. Then I stayed up late watching the Fix on CartoonNetwork.com (reruns of Robot Chicken and a new episode of Assey Mcgee (which I'm sad to say is growing on me)). I'm sad because CrunchyRoll.com (a great anime website I recently found) has been shut down (for all intensive purposes). Oh, it's still up, but all the licensed shows were taken down. Suck.

I can't decide if I'm about to get sick or not. I'm slightly stuffy when I wake up...but then it goes away once I'm up and about. I have no appetite, and I feel achy all over (that could be from the jump roping I did a few days ago...damn I'm getting old...)


I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the Video blog...I may do one later today and just post it...or I may wait a week. We'll see.



And lastly, it's been a week...and that video of my Dad has been viewed 60 times! I'm hoping it'll get picked up by WEBJUNK or something like that...

No comments: