Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cont'

Me and Leah are supposed to go back to KC today. I talked to my Dad on the phone, and it didn't go very well. We talked for a long time, and just ended up chasing our tails. I'm done fighting with him (and them). From now on I'm just going to keep my mouth shut when I go home. I talk to much anyway, the less I say the better. I guess that's going to be my "new year's resolution."

It was spitting snow here, but then it stopped. I have about six days until school starts, and I still haven't gotten my books yet!

I went to lunch with Leah's dad and sister. We went to the California Pizza kitchen at the Galleria. It was alright. They both applied some pressure about my future career. (Her sister telling me what I can't do (her job...as if I wanted to be a salesperson) and her Dad suggesting what I should do (help him run his company)). Overall I wasn't impressed. Sissy's job is boring and Daddy's job scares the shit out of me (his employees are...dubious at best...). I didn't get pissed off or nothing, I just sat there and politely nodded my head. Later on that night her Dad apologized, but really he didn't need to--because the whole thing was too funny.

Leah is still on her Wii hunt (Godbless her). She used Uncle Paul's gift card to purchase the new Zelda game...now all she needs is the system to play it on! I'm excited about the new semester ahead. I hope to make abunch of positive changes during this, my second last semester of school.

No comments: