Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I get the job done (eventually)

Not that this is huge news...but this morning I finished Resident Evil 4 (a whole 8 years after Leah). I like the feeling I get from finishing a game (especailly one that's as scary as that one). I wish I finished more games...but usually I get pretty far, then either give up or lose interest. I think having Leah is a game buddy is good because this doesn't seem to happen to her...and then she nags me into finishing the game. I'm hard at work on the classic Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (for the N64). I started the fire dungeon which was the last one I finished as a kid, here's hoping I beat that sucker!!!

Now I have to go read and study...I have two tests tomorrow (in my two favorite subjects: math and spanish).

1 comment:

Lrgblueeyes said...

8 really is a big number :)