Monday, January 01, 2007

Guns 'N Roses Dance (GNRD)

Here is the story of the GNRD:

Last night, we were all sitting around playing Phase 10. We were killing time before the ball dropped and all that...and we were listening to classic rock (101 the FOX, not my first choice in classic rock stations...but I guess in my absense 99.7 KY has gotten crappy/all the cool jocks are gone). Anyway, they were playing "all the great classic party songs." What should happend to come on, but the classic Guns 'N Roses song "Paradise City." Without saying a word (and without anyone really watching him) my dad just launches into this great (no doubt alcohol influenced) Axl Rose dance. So this morning I got him do to it again (because in reality me and my dad are the same, we love making asses of ourselves for the amusement of others).

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude this should top the footie thing for most views.

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed that your dad would let you film this AND publish it on the web!

Jason said...

Well he didn't say I couldn't publish it...and yeah...my Dad is a pretty weird guy. Not sure about this one topping the YouTUBE charts though, everytime I post something I think will be a winner it turns out to be a dud (while me and my ankles impresses someone). The net is a strange place people.