Thursday, January 04, 2007

Break Nearly Over

Well this morning Leah and Rusty went back home to St. Louis...and I'm still stuck out here in KC. I worked out today (walk around the block, jumped rope, lifted by weights) and am in the process of doing my laundry. I cooked dinner tonight for my folks (and cleaned up afterwords). I played some of my XBOX (Leah I got past that tricky part in Gears of War on my first try). I'm halfway through my break...and it's depressing to think about school starting a week from next Tuesday. Yikes.

My bud Jaimie is coming out on Sunday (by the way I haven't forgotten to get you those directions...I've just been busy, I'll get them to you soon). We're going to have all sorts of moderate fun (just kidding, it'll be great).

My little sister came home from school sick, so that means tomorrow I'm going to be watching her. I was going to head for the library and do some writing, but I guess that's out. Maybe Saturday (?).

That video I posted of my Dad has been viewed 50 times in 2 days. That is a record for my YouTube video posts!! After I got a "comment" from this kid in Greece about it (that's the first time I've ever gotten any response to a video post on YouTube as well)...I decided to let my folks in on what was going on. They were cool...not sure how cool they're going to be when they see it on VH1 or MTV (or one of those other internet clip shows) but oh well...

No comments: