Thursday, April 26, 2007

Awesome Rokk Vol. 1

Instead of going to bed, like a normal person...I stayed up and made a CD for my car. Here's what I wanted: a CD that would blow me away and/or kick my ass from now on whenever I get into my car.


Here's the track list:

1. Eruption-Van Halen
2. Monsters-Matchbook Romance
3. Joker & The Thief-Wolfmother
4. TV Tan-The Wildhearts
5. Ride-The Vines
6. Sweet Child O'Mine-Guns N'Roses
7. Roses for the Dead-Funeral For A Friend
8. The Hardest Button to Button-The White Stripes
9. You Fucking Love It-Dirty Pretty Things
10. My Idea of Fun-The Stooges
11. Thunderhorse-Deathlok
12. No Way Back-Foo Fighters
13. Postcards from Hell-American Heartbreark
14. New Thing Baby-The Shazam
15. Worlds Apart-...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead

I know what you're thinking, "But Jason, where is the AC/DC?" Good question, damn good question. Well I left my copy of BACK IN BLACK back in KC...so I had to make due without. Oh, and by the way, I know what you're thinking...and Yes Leah...tonight, tonight....

No comments: