Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THEY Return!

Well today was yet another day in paradise. Despite it being my "busy" day I managed to do two things that I need to do more of: I went to the gym and I did some writing. I was tired, but I got out of class and cranked out about 10 pages. My new story is called "THEY Return!" and is about a motel in the middle of nowhere Kansas that gets some 'special' visitors. I tried talking to Leah about it yesterday and today, but she didn't seem very interested (shame on you Leah!). Just kidding.

I'd love to stay up really late tonight and keep working on it...but I am tired and I have to get up early so I can meet with my advisor. Yes, I'm going to have a pretty big discussion tomorrow. Hopefully she's going to tell me I'm graduating next December. Then I can start reelin' in that English major money (please stay in school Leah, do something REAL with your life or we are screwed).

Anyway, I hope to finish a rough draft by Sunday.

Tomorrow is my Friday, and I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. I know the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie is coming out...and I should go and see that...but other than that...???? I'm supposed to throw Leah a NOT Birthday (don't ask) on Friday. Other than that nonsense, who knows. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

No comments: