Monday, April 30, 2007

The Lost Art and Practical Science of Letter Writing

I woke up today and Leah gave me a bunch of stamps, stationary, and envelopes. I guess the price of stamps is going up (again) and she wanted to use these "Love" stamps (that she was intending on using for our wedding invites) before we had to go out and buy 1-cent stamps. Go figure...anyway, I sat in my Modern American Fiction class and wrote my sisters letters (kids like getting mail...hell, I like getting mail). My buddy Paul asked me what I was doing, and after I told him I expected him to laugh at me (which he did) but then he asked me to write him a letter. So I told him I would and he gave me his address.

People are funny like that.

Anyway, I still have some stamps left over--so if you'd like to get a letter, shoot me an email with your mailing address. Who knows, I may even draw you a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a letter! Generic address at the college:

202L LA
500 SW Longview Rd.
Lees Summit, MO

Jason said...

Sweet! Today is my last day of Modern American Fiction and I was worried I'd have to take notes or something!

Consider it in the mail.