Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cinco de Mayo and Leah's first Win!!!

Well my final weekend in St. Louis is over! I've had a blast out here...a lot of great memories. But at the same time, I'm ready to get back home and work my butt off. Tomorrow is the first day of finals, and I'm dreading it. It's always easier to start (for me) than it is to end. I have to pack, say goodbye to everyone (and everything), as well as study/take tests!! Ahhh!!!

Anyway, this weekend was the 5th of May. To celebrate I cooked Leah a Cinco de Mayo dinner (enchiladas):



Saturday we stayed in and watched DVD's. I saw THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND (brilliant) and THIS IS SPINAL TAP (which Leah had never seen before). Today we watched THE ILUSIONIST (really good) and BORAT (hilarious). Movies, movies, movies. I also saw SPIDERMAN 3 this weekend as well (it was decent, I wasn't really all that impressed).

Today Leah's softball team played their first game, and guess what? They WON!!! Here are some pics:









Congrats Leah!!!


Anyway, I'm really tired. I wanted to post earlier today, but Blogger was having some kind of technical issues...anyway...I have a bunch more to write about, but I'm going to save it for later.

No comments: