Monday, May 28, 2007

The end of a weekend...the start of a week...

Well I'm back home in KC! I had a good time with Leah in St. Louis (as always). We ran into some trouble at her parents house (icky sewage coming up the drain pipe). It was gross, so we ended up staying a night in a hotel! It was cool.

I got home, had some dinner...had my mom hem up my uniform (the pants were so long they covered my shoes completely), then I messed around with my computer (fixing some issues I've been having for a while now...no big deal). Now I'm exhausted!!! I'm going to bed--I have to be up at 9:00pm to make it downtown by 10:45pm tonight! Yes folks, it's my first night of work (happy happy, joy joy!).

Anyway, here are some pics from this weekend--I have some movies to post...but that takes FOREVER and I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow?

The view from our room:





Us in the hotel elevator:



We went to the Delmar Loop for Pizza...it was good (as usual):



No comments: