Saturday, May 12, 2007

Still Alive...

Well I've been home for two days now. Not much to say. Leah's leaving tomorrow night, after dinner. I won't see her for about a month and a half.

Got a haircut yesterday--lost about 10 pounds in hair. Monday I'm going downtown to get my job back (fuck). I'm not really looking forward to that. I'm not really looking forward to anything right now.

I was talking to Leah about it, and I really hate how I loath summer. This is going to be the second summer in a row that has sucked. I don't mind working...but I turn into an overtime monster. Last summer I averaged 85-90 hours. Insane.

Anyway, if you take a gander back at last year, you'll notice that over the summer my blog kinda ground to a halt. I don't know what it is, but when I'm at my parents house...I just seem to stay off the Internet. I'll try to update my blog when I can remember, but I won't be posting everyday (or more) like I have been.

I know I missed the Friday video blog, but I was really tired from moving.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am...

No comments: