Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Limemonkey @ Work

Oh man...I am so tired! I just got off work, it was a long, long, long...long 16 hour shift. I did a 16 hour shift yesterday night, too. To kill some of the boredom I took my camera to work. Once again I filmed a really good video, but it was too long/big of a file for YouTube. I really need to get some editing software (I played around with Microsoft Movie Maker, but it doesn't support my camera's video files). Anyway, I also too some stills. They turned out kinda crappy...as good as my little camera is--it sucks at night/low light.




This one is an in-joke between me and Leah (basically, a bum yelled this at us at the Delmar Loop one time):



Fun in the bathroom:






The view from my building:




6 comments:

Lrgblueeyes said...

Rent a piggy
;)

Jason said...

"Oink, oink"

Dave said...

I like the idea of "take your videocamera to work day".

Plus, you look pretty darned stylish in the uniform.

Jason said...

Thanks for the kind words David, but I look like an idiot in that thing...not dashing.

Dave said...

Appearance is subjective, and the uniform fits well. I'll leave it at that, since my responses have been wordy of late.

Jason said...

Hee, don't be afraid to write what ya think David. I responded to your "Harry Potter" comment after being up for more than 24 hours...I was tired/cranky...