Sunday, October 12, 2008

AC/DC Tickets

For half and arm (and most of a leg) I bought tickets for AC/DC. Sometimes I think it's cheaper to like CRACK COCAINE than concerts. Seriously, this shit is not easy on the "YE OLDE POCKETBOOK." Luckily for me, money is merely a means to an end--thus, I cry only a little bit when a pack of sweaty Australians politely come to town and pick my pocket.

I justify the $200+ I spent on tickets this way:

1. AC/DC rock
2. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see them
3. Probably the last tour (see #2)
3. AC/DC rock
4. I paid off my car recently, so I figure the money I would have WASTED on the payment can just go to funding this show.

In other concert related news, someone...somewhere, posted the set-list OASIS is using for there current USA tour. Amber, look away unless you want to spoil the surprise:

Setlist:
F**king In The Bushes
Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothing
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic

Encore:
Don't Look Back In Anger (Acoustic)
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

"The Masterplan" live? Yes please! I think I just crapped my pants. I can't WAIT for this freakin' show. I've got the new album DIG OUT YOUR SOUL and am debating whether or not to review it (it's Oasis, all I'm going to do is gush).

No comments: