Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I keep writing blog entries, but not posting them. I'm not sure why, but I can't think of anything interesting to write about.

Oh, stuff is happening...just nothing "blog-worthy."

I've been working on the novel. I've been freezing my ass off in my apartment/place of work...and that's about it.

I am worried, because yesterday we got cable. For the past year and a half, I've lived TV free. Besides not having the money, Leah and I were too busy finishing up school. The bad thing is, even thought TV is terrible...it's been so long since I've seen it that it facsinates me (have you SEEN The Hills?). I feel like a cave-man that's been shown a blender--I don't know what to do with it, but it's awesome.

Last weekend, I went and saw "W" which was pretty good. I'm not really a huge Oliver Stone fan, but I am into train-wrecks, and Bush is the biggest train-wreck EVER. Despite how I feel about him politically, I like Bush. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Dubbya is probably one of the greatest inspirational figures in American history. He proves that ANYONE can overcome their own shortcomings to achieve ANYTHING. If you can be a total fuck-up AND STILL reach the highest office in the land--then this truly is the greatest country on Earth.

Anyway, it's a decent film that you should RENT but not pay to see in the theatre.

What else? I need to write a "Classic Albums Revisited" column for this week...but I'm having trouble picking a record. I've asked a few people for help chosing records, but so far I haven't gotten much help. If you have an idea please let me know.

No comments: