Friday, March 16, 2007

A "Blah" Day

I feel really blah today. Last night I had lunch with Leah and we went to the bookstore. I got back to her place and she went to an appointment (wedding dresses) and I was all alone in her bed reading the latest issue of Mojo. I was overwhealmed with an urge to write. So when she got back I had her take me back to the dorms. I ended up staying up till 2 AM writing. I'm not sure if I like my new story "A Girl Named Squib." Time will only tell.

I woke up early (considering when I went to bed) and typed up what I wrote. 21 pages hand written turned into 13 typed. I'm always amazed at how that conversion works out. I never have more typed than hand written, but usually I'm only two or three pages shorter...not sure what was going on last night, I must have been writing really big.

Anyway, today has been a blah day. I read a little of my homework. I talked with some of the guys in the dorms about comic books. None of us buy Captain America being dead (we give it a month). I'm excited about playing God of War II tonight over at Leah's. It looks awesome. I have a lot more homework this weekend than I did last weekend...but I'm saving most of it for tomorrow/Sunday. I just got the blah's. I'm supposed to do a video blog, but anything I do will be lame...and I know I've said this before...but I mean it this time--no video blog this week. There's no point in just randomly filming crap. Besides, for the past few weeks I've posted a bunch of vids. Amber was going to come out and we were going to film something crazy, but she never came out...so that killed that.

In case any of you are wondering, no Sinbad is not dead. Have you heard about this? Wikipedia was claiming he was dead...ugh, the power of the internet scares me. How much longer before history books are re-written by a pack of nutjob bloggers (ahem)? I'm in a weird mood.

No comments: